ADMIN CENTER : SERVER MANAGEMENT
DOCUMENTS STORAGE SETTINGS AND DOCUMENTS NAVIGATOR
Files can be stored on Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive in addition to the Visual Planning server. To enable storage on one of these 3 platforms, you must enter the keys generated by DropBox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
Click on the document Browser to see the list of documents that have been downloaded.
SHOW SERVER ‘STATISTICS’
The Monitoring part of the Admin Center allows you to see real-time statistics on certain indicators:
You can obtain server statistics.
To do this, go to the Monitoring section of the Admin Center and click on
The following window is displayed:
- File: to choose the server log file to be analyzed. It is usually a date.
- Time period: to choose the time period during the day to be analyzed.
- Data: to choose a data type to analyze.
- Refresh : to refresh the data on the page.
SHOW SERVER ‘LOGS’
The Server Log section allows direct access to the current server log.
It is possible to do a text search in the logs by clicking on and then on Search.
To display the list of server logs, click on and then on Show server ‘logs’ :
The server log is displayed directly in the window.
- Click on the server log you are interested in to display it in the window.
- To download the server log, click on the download button;
- Click on the Select/unselect all button to select / unselect them all;
- Click on the Delete all selected files button to delete the selected logs.