The duplication function is used to repeat or copy and paste one or more data items in the schedule.
You can duplicate:
- An event (see Duplicating events below),
- A resource (see Duplicating resources below).
Copy and Paste a selection of events
After selecting of one or more events, it is possible to duplicate them.
This duplication may be carried out on other resources, at other dates, within the same view or into a different view.
To do this:
- Right-click on the selected events > Copy,
- then Click on the appropriate point > Paste.
It is also possible to use keyboard shortcuts:
- After selecting one or more events: Ctrl + C,
- Click on the appropriate point > Ctrl + V.
Duplicating a selection of events
After selecting one or more events, it is possible to duplicate them.
To do this:
- Right-click on the selected events > Duplicate,
- This will open an events editing window. Click OK.
Duplicating using drag and drop
You can easily duplicate an event by holding down the SHIFT key then dragging and dropping the event onto another date or resource.
This functionality only exists in the Schedule view.
Duplicate using the menu
Right-click on the resource to duplicate > Duplicate.
The following message appears:
Define whether or not to duplicate the events in the initial resource.
Depending on the response:
Yes: The resource is duplicated, with its events,
No: The resource is duplicated, without its events.
Define whether or not to duplicate the resource.
Depending on the response :
Yes: the resource is duplicated and the following message appears
“Yes” or “Yes to all”: the resource is duplicated with its events
“No” or “No to all” : the resource is duplicated without its events
- No : the resource is not duplicated