The Coherency Constraint is applicable when events are created, moved or modified, to verify that there is no contradiction with other pre-existing events.
The Coherency constraint may be in one of three forms:
- The creation or modification of an event is prohibited;
- Warnings, via a message, that the actions undertaken do not remain within the constraint;
- Authentication, via a message, that the user has re-entered their password.
The Coherency constraint is applied using three filters:
- The selected dimension filter;
- The events filter for triggering the constraint;
- The events filter to verify the constraint.
It is possible to add an external constraint through a specific development. This possibility will be analyzed by the STILOG Development department.
For more information, please contact STILOG I.S.T. :
- Mail :
- Tel : 01 47 29 99 69