Coherency constraint: use
If activated, and if the event created or modified is included by the triggering filter, the coherency constraint may or may not be respected.
In this case no message will be displayed. The action for the creation, modification or movement of the event will continue normally.
Answer the question: Would you like to continue?
- Either by clicking on the Yes button. In this case, the creation or modification will continue, despite the constraint. However the event is marked,
- Or by clicking on the Yes to all button. In this case, the creation or modification will continue, despite the constraint. All the events are marked,
- Or, by clicking on the No button. In this case the creation, modification or movement is not completed.
Enter the password and click on the OK button to validate the event. Click on Cancel to cancel the creation/modification of the event.
If a warning type constraint is triggered and you choose to ignore it by clicking on Yes or Yes to all, the event is created or modified with specific markings.
The marking is only active if the Mark warning button is enabled.
This marking can be seen later using various methods:
- The border of the time bar,
- The event tooltip,
- The description of the time bar,
- The event filters.
Within the tooltip, it is possible to display the name of an unverified constraint:
The description in the time bar
Within the time bar description, it is possible to display the name of an unverified constraint:
Events filters are used for unverified constraints, to identify events with markings of these types.