Control column Heading
A Control column heading is used to perform a calculation:
- for each resource of a dimension or for each event containing the form,
- for events corresponding to a filter (only in the case of a dimension),
- for a finite period (only in the case of the dimension).
This calculation can concern:
- either the number of events,
- or the duration,
- or the load,
- or certain numerical values in the form,
- or certain valuation items,
- or certain resource values.
A control column can be persistent or not.
In the case of the form, the calculation is performed on all the child events of a parent. The calculation result will then be visible in the parent event’s Control column heading.