Atlantique Berlines has been supplying prestige vehicles with polite, discreet, bilingual chauffeurs since 2004. Its services include transfers to hotels and airports and travel to seminars, business trips and incentive events.
- Delphine Arnault’s wedding at the Château d’Yquem in 2005, 100 vehicles.
- 150th anniversary of the Grands Crus Classés of 1855 at the Château d’Yquem, 25 vehicles.
- Presentation of the Automotrice à Grande Vitesse high-speed train (Alstom) in La Rochelle in 2008, 10 vehicles.
- Visit by the Governor General of Canada to La Rochelle and Bordeaux in 2008, 30 vehicles.
- Launch of the Dior Homme Sport perfume in Biarritz in 2008, 40 vehicles.
- Operations as part of the French Presidency of the European Union in Toulouse and Bordeaux in 2008, 25 to 30 vehicles.
An IT tool to manage daily operations with the ability to easily view the schedules of all 50 employees and 50 vehicles, together with other missions in parallel. The solution also had to enable responses to urgent requests from clients in real time. Previously, all this had been done on paper. The key to the customer’s business is responsiveness to clients’ needs, and only a planning tool could make this task easier.
USE OF VISUAL PLANNING
Being able to view all the schedules is vital for the operation of Atlantique Berlines. They need to be able to see the missions of each vehicle and each driver on any day or week in real time. From an operational viewpoint, the software has many useful features, such as preparing mission orders: administrative documents required, day-to-day planning, accounts exports, monitoring hours worked. All departments use Visual Planning: sales, accounts and operations.
The software’s visual layout is very clear and customizable, which is a real advantage for users. Its adaptability and ﬂexibility mean it can be deployed in many different business environments. Its ease of use is a clear strength. It is a powerful solution that has given total satisfaction to Atlantique Berlines.
See the complete case study here.