Staff schedules and HR tracking solutions that work with your employees, not against them.
All our staff uses Visual Planning to schedule their absences and request leave, which is then approved by their managers. This gives a precise view of available staffing at all times.Team Leader – Telecommunications Sector.
Your employees are your company’s primary asset. But planning and forecasting needs for additional staff is not always simple. As your team grow, organizing work, managing skills, trainings and certifications, while also tracking leaves and absences can eat up a lot of effort and generate complex administrative processes that hinders your best employees’ creativity and productivity.
SUCCESSFUL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INVOLVES
Getting an overview of your staff as a whole while keeping detailed records for each employee (hours, skills, seniority, experiences, training history, etc.)
Quickly identifying your best-performing elements, and making sure they stay on track (performance tracking, training & skills management)
Making time tracking, expense reports, absence validation workflows, and other company processes clear and simple for everyone
An employee scheduling and time tracking tool needs to be adaptable and easy to use, and enable staff and managers to access the information they need in real time according to the company’s policies and objectives.
Benefits from using Visual Planning for employee scheduling
Transform the way you interact with your staff with Visual Planning, an innovative, easy-to-use tool that can free you from time-consuming updates to spreadsheets and enable you to manage your teams with complete flexibility. In Visual Planning, you can manage shift changes, absences, trainings and certifications with a simple drag and drop.
Key features of Visual Planning for employee scheduling and time tracking
For the HR Manager
- View staff availability at a glance
- Systematically track time off and absences
- Build, maintain and develop your HR database with fully customizable employee profiles
- Manage skills and competencies: training schedule, certifications, authorizations
- Manage annual performance reviews, contracts renewals, new hires onboarding, HR rules, etc.
- Control how much information users can see and/or modify
- Anticipate any change in the work load and plan staff capacity accordingly
- Generate ad-hoc reports and create your own key performance indicators
FOR THE OPERATIONS MANAGER and STAFF
- Define and communicate the tasks to be carried out by all team members
- Create a custom schedule adapted to your working hours
- Track work assignments progress and completion
- Fill in your time sheet and calculate overtime
- Share schedules instantly through e-mail, SMS, RSS feeds and calendaring application integration
- Update your schedules remotely on smartphones or tablets using the VP Portal module
Visual Planning for HR Management is available on premise or in the cloud. Make sure to check out our Main Features or learn how our customers benefit everyday from using Visual Planning to manage their human resources: