VISUAL PLANNING 7 – WHAT’S NEW?
We are very proud to announce that the new release of Visual Planning, Visual Planning 7, is now available.
Our development team has worked hard to give you a greater user experience, while implementing brand new features:
- Widget system, allowing you to build custom Dashboards in Visual Planning and VPPortal
- New VPBlueprint module, to use custom plans and self-made maps while showing and editing resources in a user-friendly way (also available in VPPortal)
- Even more features in VPPortal, with combined views, drag and drop and Kanban boards
- An improved UI to provide users with greater readability, responsiveness and simplified displays
- And many new customization options, administration features, API functions and integrations.
We hope that you will enjoy this new version of Visual Planning.
Here is a sneak peek at what we have prepared for you:
Our new module, VPBlueprint, provides you with an entirely new perspective on your data.
- Store and map out your own drawn plans, maps, or technical drawings to pinpoint and visualize where a task needs to be performed, what location is booked for your project or what part of the machine needs fixing.
- Create events directly by dragging and dropping resources on your blueprint image. Blueprints can also be added to VPPortal, our web-based app and VPGO, our mobile app, allowing users to access those maps and plans from anywhere outside the office.
VPGO 7: interact with your environment like never before
In VPGO, the mobile app for Visual Planning, we are making extended use of your device’s features and data to improve work process and let mobile team members do things faster.
In the new VPGO 7 app, you can now scan a barcode to retrieve an item, machine, or project. Enable new geotagging options to fill in the phone’s location automatically, as well as view, create and edit parent and child events easily. Blueprints are also Enabled!
Download the new VPGO7 now from the App Store and Google Play store.
Our consulting team is here to help you understand how Visual Planning can be configured to fit your exact needs.
We build tailor-made applications for all our customers – both large and small. You get a greater user experience, easier deployment, and better adoption rates than other solutions in the market. Ask for more!